Flower tour in S Jordan
Flower tour in S Jordan. March 29rd to April 4th 2017
The tour will take place in the deserts of southern Jordan and will include the magnificent Oncocylcus irises, sages, asphodels, fritillaries, ancient sites and many more unique flowers and landscapes.
· In a glimpse : Aqaba (Doum palm); spectacular Wadi Rum (desert sand flowers, ancient petroglyphs); rare desert figs and yellow asphodels (sandstone to limestone); ancient city of Petra (desert daphne); Dana reserve (black iris, wild sages); steppe forest with oaks, junipers and old pistachio trees; Arava Valley (extreme desert, oases, wild dates, hanging gardens).
· • The tour will start and finish in Eilat, S Israel.
• Walks – easy, no more than 3-4 hours, slow pace.
• Included : all accommodation, transport, meals, guides.
• Not included : flights, drinks, tips, and items of a personal nature, insurance.
Price : $1500, single room supplement $150
* All profits will be used for local plant conservation *
For more information please email